Each of our five certification exams are offered on the exam dates below, within a testing window of one week. Candidates can register to take the exam anytime during the window, however seating subject to availability at the test site selected. Any candidate in the U.S. may sign up for more than one different exam during the current one-week exam window. The candidate may NOT sign up for the same exam more than once during any exam window. Please note that, some test sites outside the United States will remain with paper and pencil examinations and the exams will still be offered 4 times a year.
|Examination Dates||Application Deadlines|
|COMING SOON||COMING SOON|
To find a CBSPD test site, go to https://candidate.psiexams.com/testdate/testdate.jsp.
Follow the directions below:
- Select the Organization: "Certification/Professional Associations"
- Select the Sponsor: "Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution (CBSPD)"
- Click on the circle next to the CBSPD exam you wish to take
- Click Continue
- Type your city or zip code, then Click Search.
- For International test sites, select a different country from the country list.
- For international candidates that cannot find a test center in their area, please e-mail the CBSPD at email@example.com for assistance in setting up a special test site.
- Special test sites can be established at any healthcare facility outside the U.S. for paper/pencil exams.
**Note: Our testing agency, PSI, often uses airports and schools for administering our exams, so don't be surprised if the closest test site near you is one of those. They are given in secure offices with computer stations and trained proctors to assist you on exam day.