CBSPD Job Openings
Note: There is a $25 charge (PER POSITION) for jobs posted on this page for a period of ONE month. Additional months are also available for your job openings!
Also note, this page is for positions that are available from hospitals in the CS/SPD areas. Please do not send personal resumes looking for positions as they will not be posted. Thank you.
To have a Job Opening posted on this page, please click HERE.
If you would like to make any modifications to an active job posting, please email the reference number and edits to: jobs(a)cbspd.net All edits will be made within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
Please be advised, the email address on this page is for Job Postings only. If you need to get in touch with a friendly team member, please reach out to us via our Contact Us page.
Ref # 1693-1
January 27, 2021
Hospital/Facility Name: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
City, State: Fort Worth, Texas 76104
Country: United States
Position: Full-Time Certified Sterile Processing Techs
Texas Health Fort Worth seeks to hire Full Time Certified Sterile Processing Techs to join the Sterile Processing Teams.
Salary: Min $16.09 – Max $25.28, based on relevant work experience.
Schedule: Full Time: 40 hours per week. Monday-Friday, 10:30pm-7:00am. Call, weekends, and holidays required. Call Response Time, 30 minutes.
As a Certified Sterile Processing Tech with Texas Health Resources, you will perform scanning of instrument trays for location and creation of count sheet/label.
The essential duties of this position are:
- Demonstrates proper assembly technique for instrument trays.
- Demonstrates wrapping/containing of instruments/tray.
- Performs scanning of instrument trays to track location using the CensisTrac system.
- Demonstrates decontamination process according to policy and procedure.
- Cleaning of instruments manually using automated cleaners.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent Required.
- New Grad or experienced Certified Sterile Processing Tech preferred.
- CSPDT - Certified Sterile Processing and Distribution Technician, CBSPD - Certification Board for Sterile Processing & Distribution or CRCST - Certified Registered Central Service Technician required upon hire.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
- Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
- 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 (#15) (6th year in a row).
- 2020 Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1).
- Best Workplaces for Millennials for 2019 by Fortune and Great Place to Work®.
- Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health.
- 2019 "Best Workplaces for Women" by Great Place to Work®.
- 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association.
- 2019 HealthCare's Most Wired by CHIME and Modern Healthcare.
Ref # 1692-1
January 27, 2021
Hospital/Facility Name: Inspira Health
City, State: Mullica Hill, New Jersey
Country: United States
Position: Sterile Processing Technician
The region’s leading network of healthcare providers, Inspira Health offers you the opportunity to work in collaboration with physicians, nurses and other staff members while enjoying the support of a top management team. We are seeking a dedicated Sterile Processing Technician to join us at our Inspira Medical Center in Mullica Hill, New Jersey. We’ll rely on you to:
- Clean, decontaminate, inspect, assemble and sterilize instruments for Surgical Services and other departments.
- Clean, assemble, inspect and distribute patient care equipment.
- Demonstrate superior technical skills and knowledge of all Sterile Processing functions.
- Perform other assigned duties to facilitate departmental operations.
- Previous sterile processing experience or formal training in sterile processing/surgical instrumentation required.
- CRCST certification preferred, or must attain CRCST certification within 3 years of employment.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Find your inspiration.
Team players, leaders, innovators, nurturers, educators, advocates, people with character—these are the people we hire at Inspira. If you enjoy working with a supportive team of professionals in an environment of mutual respect, then consider joining us. At Inspira, each and every person has a genuine impact and an investment in patient care. Our team members enjoy excellent benefits, as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Equal opportunity employer.
Ref # 1691-1
January 18, 2021
Hospital/Facility Name: Sharp HealthCare
City, State: San Diego, CA
Country: United States
Position: Sterile Processing Technicians
Shift: Day, Evening and Night Shifts Available
Sharp Memorial Hospital — The first hospital in San Diego with all private patient rooms — is dedicated to providing the highest-quality, patient-centered care and consists of 368 beds. Designed to promote comfort and healing with the use of natural light and soothing colors, the hospital offers the latest medical technology and is home to San Diego’s largest, most modern Emergency and Trauma Center.
Sharp Memorial is known for outstanding programs in cardiac and vascular care, cancer treatment, orthopedic and neurological services, rehabilitation, robotic surgery and multi-organ transplantation, and has been recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for nursing excellence and is also designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
Sterile Processing Techs
Qualified candidates may be eligible for a Sign-on Bonus up to $3,000
The Sterile Processing Technician is responsible for decontamination, reprocessing, sterilization and storage of Operating Room (OR) instrumentation; sterilizer monitoring, maintenance and documentation; OR supply maintenance and case cart assembly.
Location: Positions are located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
Hours: Day, Evening & Night Shifts
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- One-year experience in an acute care hospital, sterile processing, or surgery department or completion of a program for sterile processing/central supply technician.
- Thorough knowledge of surgical instrumentation, sterile techniques, general hospital supplies and equipment.
- Great interpersonal skills.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- CRCST certification (IAHCSMM) or CSPDT certification (CBSPD).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.