CBSPD Job Openings
Note: There is a $25 charge (PER POSITION) for jobs posted on this page for a period of ONE month. Additional months are also available for your job openings!
Also note, this page is for positions that are available from hospitals in the CS/SPD areas. Please do not send personal resumes looking for positions as they will not be posted. Thank you.
To have a Job Opening posted on this page, please click HERE.
If you would like to make any modifications to an active job posting, please email the reference number and edits to: jobs(a)cbspd.net All edits will be made within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
Please be advised, the email address on this page is for Job Postings only. If you need to get in touch with a friendly team member, please reach out to us via our Contact Us page.
Ref # 1690-1
December 21, 2020
Hospital/Facility Name: Texas Health Resources
City, State: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Position: Sterile Processing Tech
Shift:40 hours per week. Monday-Friday, 10:30pm-7:00am.
Texas Health Fort Worth seeks to hire Full Time Certified Sterile Processing Techs to join the Sterile Processing Teams.
Salary: Min $15.88 – Max $25.28, based on relevant work experience.
Full Time: 40 hours per week. Monday-Friday, 10:30pm-7:00am.
Call, weekends, and holidays required. Call Response Time, 30 minutes.
As a Certified Sterile Processing Tech with Texas Health Resources, you will perform scanning of instrument trays for location and creation of count sheet/label.
The essential duties of this position are:
- Demonstrates proper assembly technique for instrument trays.
- Demonstrates wrapping/containing of instruments/tray.
- Performs scanning of instrument trays to track location using the CensisTrac system.
- Demonstrates decontamination process according to policy and procedure.
- Cleaning of instruments manually using automated cleaners.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent Required.
- 1 Year sterile processing experience preferred.
- CSPDT - Certified Sterile Processing and Distribution Technician, CBSPD - Certification Board for Sterile Processing & Distribution or CRCST - Certified Registered Central Service Technician required upon hire.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
- Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
- 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 (#15) (6th year in a row).
- 2020 Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1).
- Best Workplaces for Millennials for 2019 by Fortune and Great Place to Work®.
- Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health.
- 2019 "Best Workplaces for Women" by Great Place to Work®.
- 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association.
- 2019 HealthCare's Most Wired by CHIME and Modern Healthcare.
Apply Here: Explore this career offering