You asked, we listened.
This book is specifically designed for those individuals processing dental instruments in dental offices or larger dental clinics. Now, a reference specifically for dental instrument processing written in compliance with all national standards (AAMI) and Guidelines (ADA, CDC, etc.)
The content includes:
- Standards and Guidelines for Instrument Processing in Dental Facilities
- Infection Prevention in the Dental Setting
- Decontamination Practices for Dental Facilities
- High-Level Disinfection for Dental Facilities
- Packaging Materials and Methods
- Preparation, Inspection, and Testing of Instruments
- Sterilization in Dental Facilities – tabletop sterilizers, chemical vapor sterilization, dry heat sterilization.
- Dental Instrument Storage
- Appendix A Glossary